You can uninstall TurboLayout at any time using standard uninstall procedures for your operating system.
- Ensure TurboLayout is closed.
- Drag the TurboLayout application (.app file) from Applications (or wherever you installed it) to the waste bin.
- Ensure TurboLayout and its help window is closed.
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select TurboLayout, click on the Remove button and click Yes.
You may require Windows Administrator rights to uninstall applications.